Saturday, September 22, 2012

Gentlemen... Start Your Engines!!!

  Sorry about the link title...I'm not the most technologically savvy person. But I'm glad that didn't stop you from wanting to read about my friend Erin.  Erin, 28, Raleigh, NC!!!
Your Welcome Guys!!!!!!!
I don't really know how to describe someone you've never met so I came up with some helpful lists!
 
Things she loves!!
God, ministering to the ladies in her life, her family, friends and a good peacan pie. 
 
 
She and I have known each other for five years now.  We are very opposite people, but I appreciate her ability to be herself.  She loves planning fun things and meeting new people.  She is thoughtful, hospitable, generous,  and has always been there for me.  The thing I love the most about her is she is super loyal to the people she loves!!!  Hard to find someone like her! 
 
Now things she likes to do:  NASCAR, Duke basketball, South Carolina Football, a good bon fire, reading biographies, history buff, dancing, traveling, cooking, The Bachelorette, going to Chick-fil-a, and running!!!
She works at a bank and writes curriculum for Sunday School classes but would one day like to also minister full time to young women or be a stay at home mom!



Things you should not hold against her:
She likes country music, One Tree Hill, shopping, going to the state fair, the 90s, NASCAR (I think I said that already), sweet tea, she's independent, the show Teen Mom, and the Kardashians. 

These are actually reasons I love her!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! My husband I have been searching Kelly's Korner to find our friend Kiel a girl. LOL! I wanted to leave a link to the blog I created for him. Please pass the info along to Erin:)
    http://justplainseley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete