Saturday, June 22, 2013

A New Chapter

It has been awhile... busy with my list.

I've actually crossed off some things on my list for the year: I've read 35 books so far, rode a train to a new place, ran the diva half marathon and improved my time, went on a cruise and it was the most relaxing vacation ever (with a little romance ;) ), went on a canopy tour, reached my goal weight, and taken a picture for every day so far.  I also went to Canada which is the new country I visited. 

As if it weren't enough for me to set up all these new challenges, God seemed to think my list was too easy.  I will be moving to Canada for a year starting July 2!  This blog has now turned into my journey in Toronto.  I will be working with two church plants as the childrens' director and serve in the community around.  I'm stoked to be going but a new chapter is always bitter sweet.  Over the next week I'll take time to tell the story of how God brought me to this place, the struggles, answered prayers, and then eventually I'll be able to share the things God is doing in Toronto once I get up there.  I have so much to be thankful for. 

Tonight I'm sleepy... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment