Friday, November 22, 2013

30 before 30

I desire to live the exciting life.  As I'm getting closer to 30 I find that my annual list of things I want to accomplish in the year has become more... safe.  So here is my list but I am totally open to this being a 1st draft if there are better suggestions. 
(No particular order)

1. Read 50 Books- Last year was a little over ambitious with 100 books
2. Write a letter a week to someone who has impacted my life
3. Conquer a fear
4. Ride a motorcycle
5. I really do want Ellen DeGeneres to say "Lindsay Core"
6. Polar Bear Dip
7.Edge Walk on CN Tower
8. Ice skate on a pond (Learn to ice skate)
9. Tour on the Hippo Amphibus (Toronto)
10. Blue Jay's Game
11. Hockey Game
12. Casa Loma
13. Cavalcade of Lights
14. Run from my house to the CN Tower and back (18.4k = 11.43 miles)
15. Tap a maple sugar
16. Enjoy a winterlicious meal
17. Go to Wonderland
18. Visit the Ripley's Toronto Aquarium (check)
19. Take a painting class
20. Take a road trip alone
21. Meet someone famous... and then pretend I'm doing them a favor by saying hello
22. Be an extra in a film or music video
23. Adopt of child
24. Ride an elephant
25. Go to a play in Toronto
26. Get a massage
27. In an effort to learn to be more encouraging, verbally encourage someone else each day
28. Learn sign language
29. Keep a plant alive for more than 3 months
30. Join a league while in Toronto

Ok so I really am going to try to document the things I am accomplishing or at least my attempt to accomplish... first is the aquarium.  Very cool Octopus!

No comments:

Post a Comment