Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apartment Etiquette

New Things: The movie Safe House, Dyed my hair chocolate brown


Now that I understand we can say whatever we want to our neighbors, no matter how ridiculous, I've listed a few of my own complaints about apartment living. 

1. There are two types of good neighbors: a) those that get to know you, the good and bad, and b) those that keep to themselves completely.  This means there is either a genuine relationship where care and friendship is the foundation in which conflict can be handled rightly, or I don't have to listen to you.

2. If you own pets, please keep their poop out of the grass.  Barking can only happen between 9am-5pm, except when I'm home for a nap.  No cats allowed, I'm allergic.

3. No babies (see #2)

4. Keep kids away from the pool.  I don't care if they are with adult supervision.  They are loud and splash water on me.

5. No having guests over to your home.  The noise reminds me that I was not invited. 

6. There is not enough parking.  Therefore, if you do have guests have them move their car for me when I come home so I don't have to walk.

7. Take 3 min showers and recycle water being used for cooking.  We share a water bill throughout the building and I don't want to be responsible for you.

8. Everyone needs to buy their own printer.  I get frustrated when the ink is out in the business center printer.

9. Boyfriends do not have opinions

10. No moving around in your home because heavy footsteps, children playing, animals running, sitting down, or dropping objects cause me to be irrationally irritated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment