Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grown up Me

I don't know why I am starting to blog again.  I think my brain is bursting with Truth, it would be a shame to keep it to myself.  My words tend to make better sense written out than verbal.  My tongue swells with doubt and insecurity.  The paper grants grace to my thoughts as sentences form the ideas that provoke me.  So in a way, this blog could be a public invitation to my head... good luck to my readers, and be kind! 

My exterior challenges vulnerability and weakness.  I pride myself in independence and not crying.  Sometimes I cry when I laugh too hard but otherwise I pout.  I work hard, I'm in school at seminary to be a biblical counselor, integrity is important to me which includes honesty and loyalty.  I think it is necessary to be spontaneous.  I set goals to challenge myself.  I don't quit.  I've learned my limitations, I'm learning to listen to God, I want to learn another language.  My friends describe me as awkward but I think it is more of a feeling that I push the boundaries of comfort levels.  It ticks me off when people only think of themselves.  I avoid negativity.  I'm drawn to the humble.  A guy that makes me laugh, takes my heart.  Core truths are not what I think, but the things I know to be true for all.  Discussions will be based on questions, perspectives, arguments, life experiences, and thoughts on these truths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment