Saturday, June 18, 2011

What if?

What if I got everything I wanted?  Would I be happier?  Would I know pain?  Would I know God?  What if the sky wasn't blue?  Would we feel like something was wrong?  What if I just left town at a moments notice and did whatever I wanted?  Would life here go on as normal?  Would I be missed?  Would it effect others?  What if I could turn back time?  Would I change anything?  Would I be able to learn from my own mistakes?  What if there really was an elephant in the room?  What would his name be?  What if there was not texting or facebook?  Would half the people know anything about me?  Would they care now that they can't stalk me?  What if I were a boy? Would I be an athlete, a handy man or a geek?  What if you could read my thoughts?  Would I be embarrassed?  Would I try harder to think purely?  Would you hate me?  What if I grew up in Africa?  Would I visit America?  Would I have heard the gospel?  Would have the same values or ambitions?  What if I invented the wheel?  I'd be rich! 
I can always ask questions but I guess life would be boring if I had the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment